Driver License Revocation Periods for DUI-322.271, F.S. and 322.28,F.S.
- First Conviction: Minimum 180 days revocation, maximum 1 year.
- Second Conviction Within 5 Years: Minimum 5 years revocation. May be eligible for hardship reinstatement after 1 year. Other 2nd offenders same as “A” above.
- Third Conviction Within 10 Years: Minimum 10 years revocation. May be eligible for hardship reinstatement after 2 years. Other 3rd offenders same as “A” above; one conviction more than 10 years prior and one within 5 years, same as “B” above.
- Fourth Conviction, Regardless of When Prior Convictions Occurred and Murder with Motor Vehicle: Mandatory permanent revocation. No hardship reinstatement.
- DUI Manslaughter: Mandatory permanent revocation. If no prior DUI related convictions, may be eligible for hardship reinstatement after 5 years.
- Manslaughter, DUI Serious Bodily Injury, or Vehicular Homicide Convictions: Minimum 3 year revocation. DUI Serious Bodily Injury having prior DUI conviction is same as “B-D” above.